[Coco] excalibur1.net closure

Stephen Castello zootzoot at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 12 22:27:49 EDT 2009

www.1and1.com doesn't have that kind of restriction, at least I can't
find it in their FAQs.  I've been using mine for backup, like using
favoritesync for my bookmarks.  I use the Linux Home package.

Stephen

On Tue, 12 May 2009 19:23:42 -0500, "Chad H" <chadbh74 at hotmail.com>
had a flock of green cheek conures squawk out:

--

Stephen

I can read your mind, and you should be ashamed of yourself.