[Coco] Malted Media uploads

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Mon May 11 13:55:44 EDT 2009

Well, I have uploaded all of '81 and uploading '82 now, but the directory is
full, and I'm wondering when they will be made available to the general
public. I hate to send them all there and find out that they are NOT going
to be made available. I'm gonna hold off till most of these are sorted and
put where they belong for downloading.