[Coco] [Color Computer] Hello everyone!

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun May 10 00:14:10 EDT 2009

You should try to find a copy of the CoCo 3 programming guide that
originally came with the machine;  it's very easy to understand and
has lots of examples of how the commands are used.  (I'm guessing you
don't have this, and just have the booklet that lists the commands.)
I don't recall the name of it, but it was the successor to Getting
Started With Color Basic and Going Ahead With Extended Basic, which
came with the earlier CoCo's.

I was going to give an example of the use of FOR and INPUT, but as I
was writing this, I see Bob Devries filled the gap nicely, so a tip of
the hat to him.

Art