[Coco] Needed Rainbow Magazines

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat May 9 14:54:23 EDT 2009

For me, it's been an automatic thing for a couple of decades -- easier to clean up a text file if the wrong choice was made than a binary.  Most linux servers (and clients) default to binary.  But I still explicitly set it anyway, out of habit.

Quit complaining about your age.  You're still here.  While I'm a decade and some behind you, I've reached the point where if I wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, I must have died in my sleep.  (Forty-odd years ago, the Who had a song that had the line "hope I die before I get old" -- one member of the band [Keith Moon] did so, the rest are still healthy though Pete Townsend is now as deaf as Beethoven).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net