[Coco] Needed Rainbow Magazines

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Fri May 8 11:16:19 EDT 2009

I think you are referring to using command line ftp.  I have seen this.
What I discovered is that the dos ftp defaulted to ascii mode, and the
nix's defaulted to binary (or visa-versa its been a while!) and they
didn't automatically talk to each other of figure out what the file
really was.  So....  to make sure you didn't get corrupted files, all
that needed to be done is specify binary or ascii before you started the
up/download, and all was fine.  This may still be the case.

Tim