[Coco] Needed Rainbow Magazines

Tveo Loatouse tvefoo at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 22:40:09 EDT 2009

I just downloaded 4-92.PDF and while looking through it I found it to be corrupted. Not only was it not viewable but also it took four hours to download. So even with the improvements that Bill has tried to include in his (Square One Christian BBS) it is seriously lacking as a way for us to download coco files. I hope I do not sound mean or malice towards Bill in any way because that is not my intention. But, my intention is to have a viable means for us to get coco files. You see I also would like to get March, April, and the May 92 Rainbows and any of the other many coco magazines that were uploaded to his site. That is why I am asking anyone that uploaded Rainbows or coco magazines to Bill's site to please consider also uploading them to the maltedmedia.com ftp site.