[Coco] Looking for non working coco case.

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:43:42 EDT 2009

Hi Ben,
I have your package all boxed up. Please send me your shipping address.
I will go ahead and mail today. I'm not out to make a profit or
anything. I will let you know what the shipping cost is when I get back.
I am including the keyboard, case, and screws.

O. Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio
http://exwn8jef.googlepages.com/home