[Coco] What version of VCC do you use?

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 10:39:52 EDT 2009

I use 1.40 as the older versions cause a crackling sound to play along with normal emulated sounds on my system. The only reason I ever use MAME anymore for coco emulation is that VCC does not support state save & load..(unless I missed that feature). I hope that gets added soon,

Jim Cox <nutz4coco at gmail.com> wrote: I am planning to start using VCC and I would like to know what version most
people use.  I am asking this because there is a note on the site about
version 1.40 may cause problems.  Do you prefer to use 1.16 or 1.17 over
1.40?

This is the site I am referencing:
http://vcc6809.bravehost.com/downloads.html

Thanks!