[Coco] Looking for non working coco case.

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Tue May 5 07:34:15 EDT 2009

Steve,
I have a CoCo 2 case that I am getting ready to throw out if you want
it. I gutted it for a CoCo 2 re-pak project. I like how small the CoCo 2
motherboard is (26-3127B). What kind of keyboard will you be using? If
you need a CoCo keyboard I can throw that in as well.

O. Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio
http://exwn8jef.googlepages.com/home