[Coco] Sculptor for OS9 Level II (6809) / Level 1 (68000)

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Sun May 31 00:35:25 EDT 2009

While going through my stuff I came across a software package called
Sculptor.  The main components of the manual and all the software are still
sealed.

Sculptor was made in 1987 by Microprocessor Developments Limited in the UK.

I don't know much else about the software, but it can be installed on the
following OSs: MS DOS / PC DOS, OS9 Level II (6809), OS9 Level I (68000),
Uniflex (6809), Uniflex (68000), Unix / Xenix, and Vax VMS.

If anyone knows anything about this software and / or is interested in it
the please contac me.

Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/