[Coco] Spectral Associates

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Sat May 30 17:21:40 EDT 2009

I'm currently digging through my CoCo stuff (again) and while sorting
through the boxes I have come across several items from Spectral Associates
of Tacoma WA. which is just 30 or so miles from where I live.

I wish I had gotten to know these people when I was first active with the
CoCo.  Does anyone have any information about them?

I found the Wiki article for them:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectral_Associates

I take it Don Connolly was the owner/founder of the company.  It would be a
blast to contact him and see what he is up too.

Drop me a line if you have any leads or info.

Cheers,

Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/