[Coco] Pyramid solution

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Sun May 24 15:35:43 EDT 2009

All,
   My son seems to have discovered how to use the cassette recorder with
the coco.  He also seems to be pretty good with the internet.  He found
the solution to the maze in the pyramid game.  I've been quite impressed
with his interest in programming -- and the coco seems like the best
starting point we have (due to its simplicity).
   From time to time, I've heard several comments on this forum about
how old we are all getting.  Can't argue with you on that one.  How
about the youngest coconut?  Is there any coconut younger than 8 out
there?
                 - Aaron