[Coco] [Color Computer] Turning my coco III into a robot

vacuumboy1 vacuumboy1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 10:46:01 EDT 2009

Hi! I was browsing around on Google, when I spotted a neat diagram. The Diagram represented ROBART II. I knew there had to be a ROBART I. So I googled it and came up with a very cool robot! I researched it for a little while. I found it used a KIM-1 computer! The robot was capable of driving itself, patrol for unusual conditions, and TALK!
So, if a KIM-1 could do this, why can't my Tandy do this? I was also thinking of making it use a homemade laser mapping device.Also, I am kind of worried about how much memory this takes up. Any input would be GREATLY appreciated!

                         Kyle
                     [end of line]