[Coco] Dynaform and Dynaspell from Dynasoft

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue May 12 20:22:19 EDT 2009

Hi gang,

Does anyone here have the original disks of the DynaForm and DynaSpell
programmes?

DynaForm was written by Allan G. Jost of Dynasoft Systems, and DynaSpell was
from Dale L. Pucket. Both were used together with the DynaStar word
processor to make a WordStar like word processing system for OS9 level 1.

The documents seem to be out there, although they are huge size ( >10MB
each), and I have a disk with the files, but I no longer have the originals.
I'd like to get them if possible, or at least  a tree output of their
directory structures so I can reconstruct the disks with what I have for
archival purposes.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.