[Coco] Rainbow Magazine Online Set almost complete

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 10:41:25 EDT 2009

Howdy Folks,

 Looks like the Rainbow Archive is almost done. The following are still needed to complete the set.

 1982: Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec

 1983: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May

 If anyone has these scanned please upload them or contact me.

 Starting this week I will be filling in the gaps uploading what is not currently in my online archives. If we can get these last 8 issues done I should have the complete rainbow Magazine Archive online within a few days of getting these last few issues. (I will post the links off list as always. )

 Thanks for all the hard work from the folks who have scanned and worked to get these archived!

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **