[Coco] Way Off Topic, was Re: Needed Rainbow Magazines

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat May 9 15:52:42 EDT 2009

I must have had my head turned when Entwhistle's obit came out.  Well, he made it to "near old".  Half a dozen more years to go for me (and if I manage three, it'll be a record for anybody carrying my Y-chromosome in recorded history -- I've made it past the age where black lung took out most, and I apparently have a stronger liver than the few others -- dad's liver wore out when he was younger than I am, but the San Diego VA hospital used him as a guinea pig for new techniques and kept him going for another half decade [if I sound callous, I am -- we never got along] while at the same time the East Orange NJ VA hospital was in their third decade of trying to kill my future father-in-law [took them slightly over forty years to kill that magnificent bastard, he lived almost exactly as long as Robert Heinlein]).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net