[Coco] RELIC 2

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Fri May 8 16:35:41 EDT 2009

This is somewhat pertinent to the CoCo, and since I've gotten a few
emails about the status of RELIC and Ragin' Basic, I thought I would
post.

This afternoon I presented RELIC 2, my current semester project, to my
graduate professor.  RELIC 2 has been rewritten in Java and a new back-
end has been created for the PowerPC and CELL processors.  Now it is
possible to write programs in a language  similar to Basic09 and
compile them for the 6809 under NitrOS-9, PowerPC under Mac OS X and
CELL processor under Linux.

Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre
--