[Coco] [Color Computer] Archives wanted

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Thu May 7 15:46:03 EDT 2009

We have compiled an impressive collection of Hot Coco and Rainbow magazines.
Everyone is invited to look them over via my BBS (see below)

The Rainbow magazines  I still need are:

82: July, August, September, October, November, December
83: January, February, March, April, May
85: May
92: March

We also need ANY Hot Coco Magazines, ANY Rainbow on Tape or Rainbow on Disk
(actually, it includes ANY Coco related software, magazines, or manuals.)

Anyone who has these magazines, please scan and upload to my server
ftp://www.sq1bbs.com, username cocoshare, pw: share

Downloads are limited to one "cocoshare" and two private logins at a time.
Email me privately for your private login.

Thanks
*Square One Christian BBS
Web access: http://www.sq1bbs.com/index.php
Telnet access: telnet://sq1bbs.com