[Coco] CoCoFest 2009 video...

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 31 16:29:53 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 09:09:37AM -0500, Allen Huffman wrote:

 >/ Next year, 2010, is 30th anniversary for the CoCo. /

 >/ /

 >/ Nick, shall we start collecting to get you over here and involved like /

 >/ you helped with 20th?

/I'd be flattered and I'd put the work in to help make it the best Fest
ever but the sheer cost of flying me from Australia is just too much.
The last trip cost $1700 and that's a tall ask for donations.

Maybe some sort of online CoCoFest. Not sure how it would be done to
allow so many people to participate. Maybe Roger has a few ideas or
maybe there are sites/software specifically created for this?

Nick