[Coco] Flexible rompak cable

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 22:53:54 EDT 2009

Well I was able to carefully clip the pins and then unsolder what was
left. But when I put the connector back on at a right angle I jacked up
one of the edge fingers. Radio Shack CoCo 3 Service manual says that the
connector is 40 pin, RS part # AJ-7572, manufacturer part# 194210060A or
194210140A. Is it possible to order this connector from a parts supply.
What is the pin spacing I need to be aware of? Oh yeah, I haven't
soldered the connector in yet! :)

Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio