[Coco] CoCoNet wireless milestone

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Mar 30 12:29:53 EDT 2009

At 01:02 AM 3/30/2009, Allen Huffman wrote:
>On Mar 29, 2009, at 11:07 PM, Roger Taylor wrote:
>
>>As of tonight I'm thrilled to have the following working quite well
>>from the wireless bluetooth pak:
>
>Very neat, Roger. Question:
>
>>SAVER "http://www.somewhere.com/somefile.bar","COCOFILE.DAT",D  save
>>remote file as CoCo data file

By the way, SAVER was chosen almost like how they did with DLOAD.  I
don't want to make a bad design decision this early and I think that
SAVE doesn't tell what direction a file or disk is being copied to so
I doubt I'll use it for any future functions than what it does
now.  This doesn't mean that another sequence won't be used that
replicates the HTTP GET function.  I'm definately adding HTTP PUT and
FTP functions as well, but I haven't decided on how to use SAVE,
LOAD, GET, PUT, COPY, etc. in sequences that best describes a
networking scheme that is certain to expand over time.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com