[Coco] Windows 95 help

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 16:25:26 EDT 2009

I *think* if one looked hard enough, they might even find a normal-install ISO of Win95. (I can't guarantee that the upgrade key will work with a full version installer.)

I can't say for certain either if it marks the original media either. I would't want it to though, ya know, just in case of disk corruption or failure and a reinstall. ONE way to bypass the disk check, is to install it first, and worry about cleaning up the install mess afterward.

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.