[Coco] Omniflop

Kish Tailor kishtailor at lavabit.com
Sat Mar 28 16:00:16 EDT 2009

I've asked this question on a number if lists. So far I have one
person that has got it working for transferring BBC b micro.

He did state that it's the motherboard that will be the issue on a pc.
Modern pc motherboards just won't work with omniflop/5 1/4 floppy
drives.

I'm sure that once the setup is done correctly, it should be also able
to transfer trs-80 disk images also.

Sent via iPhone by O2