[Coco] Windows 95 help

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 01:12:25 EDT 2009

Bob,
Thanks for the help. I am restoring a old PC and I forgot to actually
look in the Win 3.1 directory. I had previously deleted all the files! I
reinstalled 3.1 and then installed Win 95 and it is working fine. I also
want to thank everyone else who replied to my message. One of the
reasons I like this mailing list is because of the fantastic people here
who share their knowledge. It is a pleasure to subscribe. Blessings to all!

Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio
http://exwn8jef.googlepages.com/home