[Coco] FPGA 63x09

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Mar 27 19:20:13 EDT 2009

Jeff

This is not the time I choose to argue this point as for now nothing has been
done so it is mute point as to what you interpret as to what I interpret.

Even if I were to use his code as a template, a 6309 code would be
radically enough different that copyright infrrengements will more than
likely be a mute point. I envision that half if not more of his code would
change. Also there are a few things that I would do slightly different to
make copyright issues a mute point.

james