[Coco] DSKINI

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Fri Mar 27 15:34:38 EDT 2009

98SE is just so much more stable than ME that is will not pay to tear your
hear out with ME.

Also look for the unofficial update for 98 and the daylight savings time
update.  M$ does not support 98 or ME anymore, but there is some from
unoffical support for 98 from others.

As to the crash free MBs; I sent a P3 out last month with Ubuntu Linux
installed and it came back with a video problem.  I have gone through two
more MBs that were running fine with all of them getting progressivly worse
trying to get one that runs to send out.

Bruce W.