[Coco] Drivewire question

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Thu Mar 26 11:01:00 EDT 2009

Willard,

Depending on your setup. CoCo1,2,3, multi-pak, no multi-pak..... etc....

You have to watch out what type of drivers you select. The ones Roger listed require a power source that needs to come from the CoCo or DC-DC converter. The CoCo3 doesn't generate the voltage level for proper conversion.

The multi-pak does provide all the proper voltages to interface to.

The charge pump interface chips are a better solution as they develop their own voltages from +5, that source is available in all CoCos.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9