[Coco] Rainbow archives in DjVu

Leonard Miller leonard23 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 25 17:33:58 EDT 2009

Jeff, this is pretty cool stuff.  When linked to the page you had up for
testing the difference between PDF & Djvu it was absolutely amazing.  There
was definitely a difference between PDF & Djvu, also the Djvu file was a
whole lot smaller.  This sounds like the way to go for getting these
magazines archived.

Leonard