[Coco] Rainbow archives in DjVu

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Wed Mar 25 14:15:22 EDT 2009

What would the qualifier be for converting pdf to djvu?

I found a converter, and this is what I did: I copied a pdf file to the
converter directory, and ran the converter.

This is what I ended up with: 500.pdf=4,020,113   500.djvu=9,770,640

I don't know if there is a command in the exe file to shrink, if there is, I
didn't see it.

And the converter I used  was pdf2djvu
(http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/PDF/PDF2DjVu.shtml). I gotta tell
ya, it was VERY SLOW.