[Coco] The CoCoFEST is almost here! Are you going? Re: Soliddisk

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 25 00:54:01 EDT 2009

Tom Seagrove wrote:
> Boy I sure hope there is a live webcast!!!!!!!!!!

<Stuff Deleted>
I would like to record the seminars and discussions.
I have been trying to obtain a Digital Video Camera but no luck.
Unless someone is bringing one and has not said anything. We may be out
of luck.
Brian

--
 Brian Goers                                         Glenside Color Computer Club URL
 Glenside Vice-President of Special Events           http://GlensideCCC.com

 IDE Boards are available.
 Show cost $45.00                                   The 18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
 Includes items in the picture                      Will be held March 28 & 29 2009
                                                    Holiday Inn & Suites Elgin.