[Coco] Docs from the NitrOS9 Project

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Tue Mar 24 19:14:30 EDT 2009

Bill and others,

I found this PDF in my collection that seems to document all of the
commands in Nitros9.  This document doesn't seem to be on the
nitros9.org site.   I think I generated it from nitros9 cvs source at
some point, the page numbers in the index don't work but the
information is still there...

http://www.ocs.net/~n6il/nitros9guide.pdf