[Coco] Booting NitrOS-9 on a CoCo 3

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Tue Mar 24 17:34:57 EDT 2009

There is a newer version of DSKINI that supports the extra parameters.
I'm going to upload the right one to the site right now.
The /T40 parameter is the one that tells the program to do a 40 track
disk. It would seem that you are getting 80 track disk, and that would
be the problem.

Try getting the newer DSKINI from www.nitros9.org in a few minutes.

Diego