[Coco] '68' Micro Journal

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Sat Mar 21 20:36:12 EDT 2009

Ryan Pritchard wrote:
> I have been at http://excalibur1.net/coco and to ftp://ftp.excalibur1.net,
> the '68' Micro Journal magazine is not found by my eyes.
>
> Why is that people say, oh I saw it here and over there but never link to
> here or there?

[snip]

I have yet to see any evidence "68 Micro Journal" has ever been available for
download. Some/most/all(?) of Frank Swygert's "world of '68 micros" magazine
is available on the MaltedMedia site as PDFs and the original PageMaker 4
source files, but I've yet to find a single page of 68 Micro Journal. If the
FLEX people have it, they're either not sharing or nobody has bothered to get
the goods from them.