[Coco] NitrOS9 CVS howto?

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:20:58 EDT 2009

Bob:
You must have the magic touch with CVS, because I certainly don't. I am
using cygwin, and hopefully you are using the same client.

I create a CVSROOT variable by entering: "export
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at nitros9.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/nitros9"
I then connect to sourceforge by entering: "
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at nitros9.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/nitros9 login"
I then enter the password (as referenced on the sourceforge website)
Then I try to checkout the Nitrso9 module(s) by entering: "cvs checkout
nitros9"

And I get a response from the host that says: "cvs [checkout aborted]:
connect to nitros9.sourceforge.net(216.34.181.96):2401 failed: Connection
refused"

So obviously I am in need of your assistance/guidance.

Thanks

Ed Orbea