[Coco] ATX PSUs (was: OSTerm)

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Thu Mar 19 12:39:05 EDT 2009

It sounds basically like (if I understand correctly) the simplest thing to
do is stay with DriveWire 3, use a small PC with Win 98 on it, and proceed
like I knew what I was doing. Correct? If a CocoIDE will not perform
correctly in a PC case, than I should stay away from it. Being a non-teckie
any more with all the new "stuff" (in the 70s & 80s I did o.k.) I think it's
easier to follow the path of least resistance. And DriveWire 3 seems to be
that path.