[Coco] OSTerm

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Wed Mar 18 14:17:55 EDT 2009

Yeah, I seem to remember that is was a good OS-9 terminal program
(comparable to UltimaTerm). But the copy I got was evidently damaged. I hope
to get an older PC with Win98 installed to run my DriveWire 3. I soon hope
to also install a CocoIDE as well. Hopefully, I'll also (someday soon) run
across an MPI (anyone got a spare they want to let go of?)

Thanks.