[Coco] MESS

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 20:09:43 EDT 2009

On 3/17/09, tim lindner wrote:

> George, can you describe how your no-halt controller works? I can't make
> any promises, but getting the information out can't hurt.
>
> --
> tim lindner

---

The documentation and schematics for the Disto SC2 can be obtained from:

  <ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/MANUALS0/DISTO/DISTOSC2.pdf>
  <ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/MANUALS0/DISTO/DISTOSchem.pdf>

I'm not sure it would be worth the effort to try and get MESS to
emulate this.  There really isn't any benefit to using NO HALT in an
emulator.  Just setup yor OS-9 / NirOS-9 disk images with the standard
floppy driver and your good to go.

Darren