[Coco] Rainbow archives in DjVu

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Tue Mar 17 10:01:21 EDT 2009

This format has been around at least 7 or 8 years probably longer.   I
only ran into it in one place that I wanted files to view. Why not stick
to the standard?
Personally I wouldn't do anything that reduced the image quality of the
rainbow pdf's.  Why use another format?  I guess cause it never became
popular or generally used,  Kinda like the coco. :-)

To,