[Coco] Driverwire server

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sun Mar 15 13:08:45 EDT 2009

Richard,

Good lump or bad lump? :)

Just kidding. Boisy and I have worked together for many years and we don't design by forums. I can tell you that we have had MANY conversations that we DO NOT agree on how to do something or one is asking for more, after you have poured all you have into the design.

We have gone days with out speaking, to let each other cool off, but in the end we listened, we implemented and made the products better.

Not going to go in to details but this AM. another feat that has never been performed on a CoCo was verified operational. I have spent the past three weeks on this one problem, almost around the clock. Doing things that the original designers never intended for us to do. :)

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9