[Coco] HDB-DOS-Drivewire 3

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 20:23:13 EDT 2009

Boisy,

Is there a stylesheet for programme modules in NitrOS9? Thinks such as the
recommended way to accept command line arguments?

I notice that a lot of the modules in the NitrOS9 CVS are disassembled from
the original (Level 1) modules, which had no such rules.

In various command line based OS's including OS9/68K, the usual method is to
precede the command line argument with a hyphen (-) and sometimes a letter.
Is this recommended in NitrOS9?

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.