[Coco] ADOS 3 Rom Question

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Mar 12 20:20:49 EDT 2009

Are you sure that's an FD-502?  According to my notes, the FD-502 is
the one controller Tandy made that has a 28-pin ROM socket, which
should therefore be directly compatible with your 28-pin ADOS-3 EPROM
(though it requires a small modification to enable the upper 8K of ROM
space to accommodate Extended ADOS-3.)  I suspect you actually have an
FD-500 or FD-501.

Art