[Coco] Run program by typing DOS

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:37:33 EDT 2009

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009, Robert Gault wrote:

> You can get a copy of Disk EDTASM+ that will run on an emulator or on a real
> Coco if you convert the .dsk image to a real disk.
> http://www.discover-net.net/~dmkeil/coco/software/cocodisk.htm

I'm a little confused about those .dsk files.  Are these supposed to be
physical images of CoCo floppy?  When I look at the files, I see basically
garbage: pages full of 0ffh and a few blocks of 4eh sprinkled in between.

These downloaded as .ace files and I unpacked them with the Linux unace
binary.

Steve