[Coco] Coco to PC cable

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Mar 11 22:16:57 EDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 06:50:41PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 March 2009, John W. Linville wrote:
> >On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 03:42:43PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> >> On a secondary note, the usb bluetooth keys have arrived, and I'm a bit
> >> confused as the kernel doesn't seem to recognize the makers code & doesn't
> >> load the right drivers for it.
> >
> >Doh!  That sucks...  What is the USB ID?
>
> Bus 002 Device 005: ID 0e5e:6622
>
> >John
>
> Thanks John, specially if you can figure an alias. :)

It looks like the btusb driver claims support for that.  It is
selected by CONFIG_BT_HCIBTUSB, which is turned-on by default in
Fedora kernels.  This is the newer HCI USB Bluetooth driver, which
supercedes the older hci_usb driver (selected by CONFIG_BT_HCIUSB).

Are you using a stock Fedora kernel?  If not, make sure you are using
CONFIG_BT_HCIBTUSB (and not CONFIG_BT_HCIUSB) in your .config file.

Hth!

John