[Coco] How about a CoCo Web Browser?

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Wed Mar 11 18:19:57 EDT 2009

What I think would be the best thing about it is being able to download
files text/bin, C source etc from the various coco sites directly to the
coco, and save them on a hd or floppy to run, compile etc, eliminating
the .dsk images etc.   Or even cooler yet create a coco browser with a
memory based download area to save .dsk images, and then the ability to
write them out to a real coco floppy!  use the PC for a network
apliance, and do everything on the COCO! Now were talking.  I don't know
about all you speed readers out there, but I can't read much faster than
300 baud any way! ha ha ha :-)

Tim