[Coco] Driverwire server

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 04:46:30 EDT 2009

As a further thought to that...

Would it be feasable to allow the whole hard disk on the server coco be used
as the file system for the client coco? I'm thinking /H0@ here.

Needless to say, there's a chance that only one hard (or virtual) drive
could be used in this manner.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.