[Coco] How about a CoCo Web Browser?

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Wed Mar 11 00:13:13 EDT 2009

I'm sorry I thought I had made it clear that it would use or take advantage
of thew new wireless RS232 Bluetooth cartridge that is now being sold once
you have a blue tooth connection to a PC this PC can in turn be used as a
server to connect to the internet. The horse has already been built in other
words...