[Coco] Cable

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 10 23:28:04 EDT 2009

Steven Hirsch wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, Brian Goers wrote:
>
>> You send me your address, privately not to the list.
>
>> I'll check the UPS or Post office shipping cost for your zip code.
>> UPS don't deliver to P.O. Boxes
>
>> I'll e-mail you back with the shipping cost.
>
>> You pay me with PayPal $45.00 + Shipping.
>
> Brian,
>
> I've made a couple of attempts to contact you about an order. Am I
> ending up in your spam-trap, or are you just busy? If the latter, I'll
> understand. Just wanted to make sure I'm getting through!
>
> Steve

Hi! Steve
Sorry. I saw your message this morning but could not take the time to
reply to you today.
I saw the first message you sent and this mornings message with your
address. I'll e-mail you Wednesday morning with total cost of the
interface and hard drive.
Brian

--
 Brian Goers                                         Glenside Color Computer Club URL
 Glenside Vice-President of Special Events           http://GlensideCCC.com

 IDE Boards are available.
 Show cost $45.00                                   The 18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
 Includes items in the picture                      Will be held March 28 & 29 2009
                                                    Holiday Inn & Suites Elgin.