[Coco] FD-50X Drive manuals

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Sun Mar 8 09:41:43 EDT 2009

Bill, download "Tandy's Little Wonder". It has basic repair and troubleshooting info in it for the CoCos and most peripherals. It also has the pin-outs for all the connectors and guides on making the most used cables.

Schematics are there also, but didn't come out real good in the transition to a PDF file. Some were marginal in print due to being copies of copies, another conversion didn't do those any good! Most can be read with a magnifying glass though.

Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 20:03:18 -0500
From: "Bill" <cwgordon at carolina.rr.com>

Well, I unwittingly purchased 3 different disk drives, and none of them
work. They all act pretty much the same, and I was hoping to get some kind
of an idea what to do to possibly fix the problem.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"