[Coco] DriveWire 3

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sat Mar 7 13:52:54 EST 2009

On Mar 7, 2009, at 12:48 PM, Tim Fadden wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> WinServer not happy with Vista 64 bit.  :-(
>
> Error pop-up when selecting serial port if your interested is:
> (EADPException error raised, with message: Apro exception)
>
> Tim

Tim,

DriveWire WinServer is written in Delphi and uses Async Pro serial
port classes.  Since I'm oriented more heavily to the Mac in my
development, I haven't tested it under Vista 64 bit, but  your
feedback is appreciated.

If someone would like to develop a DriveWire WinServer clone in Visual
Studio, that would be fine by me.