[Coco] 16550 wasRe: RS232 paks

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Mar 6 18:06:50 EST 2009

At 12:50 PM 3/6/2009, you wrote:
>Boisy Pitre wrote:
>>I have some ideas about how this might be done.  Now that DriveWire
>>3 is downloadable, it will be easy to update it for extensions to
>>the protocol like printing.
>
>Something else I always meant to implement, was the ability to
>stream a .cas file across drivewire to an intercepted cassette
>routine, for those things that don't like being loaded from disk.

My cocotape.exe command will take any file stored on the PC and send
it to the CoCo as a tape file stream over a regular tape cable.  I
need to fix something that I missed and Gault noticed, and I'll try
to come up with the C#, C++, Visual BASIC versions as well since it's
now written in HLA.  Somebody else could port it I suppose.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com